(A) When a controlling agency of a program plans to implement a change of control, the chief officer or designee of the controlling agency shall provide the board, at least thirty days prior to the effective date of change of control, the following written information:
(1) The name and address of the program;
(2) The name and address of the new controlling agency;
(3) The effective date for the change of control;
(4) Name of the program administrator;
(5) A letter verifying that the program will continue to meet and maintain the requirements established in Chapter 4723-5 of the Administrative Code;
(6) Whether any curriculum changes will be proposed as a result of the change in control; and
(7) The anticipated graduation date for the first class of students admitted following the change in control.
(B) Following the effective date of the change of control a representative of the board may conduct a survey visit, as outlined in rule 4723-5-06 of the Administrative Code, or may request a progress report to determine compliance with this chapter.
Replaces: Replaces former 4723-5-03
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 10/13/2011
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4723.07
Rule Amplifies: 4723.06
Prior Effective Dates: 02/01/1996, 04/01/1999, 02/01/2002, 02/01/2003, 02/01/2007, 02/01/2008