(A) For all non-sterile compounded prescriptions, the fluid therapy pharmacy shall comply with the United States pharmacopeia chapter <795> (01/01/2014).
(B) For all sterile compounded prescriptions, the fluid therapy pharmacy shall comply with the United States pharmacopeia chapter <797> (08/01/2014).
(C) When prepared in a fluid therapy pharmacy, drugs shall be dispensed by a pharmacist pursuant to an original patient-specific order issued by a prescriber.
(F) All drug orders for patients of a fluid therapy pharmacy shall include, but are not limited to, at least the following:
(1) Name and address of the patient;
(2) Name, strength, and dosage form of the drug;
(3) Directions for use, including route of administration;
(4) Date prescribed;
(5) Prescriber's positive identification;
(6) Length of therapy or total quantity to be dispensed.
(G) When prepared in a fluid therapy pharmacy, no compounded parenteral product prescription may be dispensed unless a label is affixed to the container in which such drug is dispensed and such label includes:
(1) The name and address of the pharmacy as it appears on the terminal distributor of dangerous drugs license;
(2) The telephone number of the pharmacy;
(3) The full name of the patient for whom the drug is prescribed;
(4) The full name of the prescriber;
(5) Directions for use of the drug which must include route of administration;
(6) The date of dispensing;
(7) Any cautions which may be required by federal or state law;
(8) The name and amount of the drug(s) added;
(9) The name and volume of the parenteral solution;
(10) The quantity of drug dispensed, if appropriate;
(11) Beyond use date;
(12) Storage conditions.