(A) Notice of meetings.
Any person may obtain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings of the state board of pharmacy, as required by division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code, by:
(1) Calling the telephone number of the state board of pharmacy between the normal business hours, Monday through Friday, state holidays excepted.
(2) Consulting the official record of all board of pharmacy regularly scheduled and special meetings located at office of the state board of pharmacy.
(3) Viewing the state board of pharmacy's website.
(4) Requesting the information to be sent by the state board of pharmacy by e-mail.
(B) Public notice of hearing to consider proposed rule changes.
(a) By placing such notice in the register of Ohio.
(b) By e-mailing, one time, to all subscribers on the board's sunshine notice mailing list.
(c) By e-mailing, one time, to all persons who have requested the board to provide notification of any proposed rule changes.
(d) By placing such notice on the board's website and remaining there until the public hearing record is closed.
(2) The board shall furnish the full text of the proposed rules as follows:
(a) By mailing to any person who requests such in writing and who pays the cost of copying and mailing.
(b) By e-mailing to any person upon request.
(c) By posting directly on the board's website or posting a link to the registrar of Ohio's website and remaining there until the public hearing record is closed.