(A) A limited approved treatment provider, as defined in rule 4729-6-01 of the Administrative Code, must be approved by the state board of pharmacy and shall meet or exceed the following requirements:
(1) Have board approved policies and procedures which shall include but not be limited to the following:
(a) The program's standards and procedures for care;
(b) The program's standards and training/approval process for personnel.
(B) An intervenor associated with a limited approved treatment provider shall:
(1) Respond to information from concerned individuals;
(2) Ascertain validity of the information received;
(3) Assess the situation and, if the pharmacist is showing evidence of impairment, the intervenor shall refer the individual for evaluation;
(4) If the pharmacist fails to comply within one week to a referral for evaluation, the intervenor must report the name of the pharmacist to the board of pharmacy within one working day.
(C) The responsible person for the limited approved treatment provider shall:
(1) Assure confidentiality of the impaired pharmacist, except:
(a) If the pharmacist fails to comply within one week to a referral for evaluation; or
(b) If the impaired pharmacist suffers a relapse at any time during or following rehabilitation.
(2) Notify the state board of pharmacy within one working day if the pharmacist violates any portion of this rule.