(A) All applicants for a provisional certificate to prescribe shall file a written application under oath on the forms prescribed by the board, and provide such other facts and materials as the board requires.
(B) No application shall be considered filed, and shall not be reviewed, until the fee required by section 4730.44 of the Revised Code has been received by the board.
(C) An application shall be considered complete when all of the following requirements are met:
(1) The fee required pursuant to section 4730.44 of the Revised Code has been received by the board;
(2) The records of the board establish that the applicant holds a current, valid certificate to practice as a physician assistant in Ohio;
(3) The board has received documentation providing proof satisfactory to the board of the applicant having completed the education and training required pursuant to section 4730.46 of the Revised Code;
(4) The board has received documentation providing the name, address, license number, and supervision agreement of the supervising physician who will be primarily responsible for supervising the physician assistant during the provisional period; and
(5) The board is not conducting an investigation, pursuant to section 4730.26 of the Revised Code, of evidence appearing to show that the applicant has violated section 4730.25 of the Revised Code or applicable rules adopted by the board.
(D) Applications shall be processed in compliance with the provisions of rule 4730-1-06 of the Administrative Code.