(A) Pursuant to Chapters 119. and 103. of the Revised Code and prior to the adoption, amendment, or rescission of any rule by the state board of psychology, public notice thereof shall be given at least thirty days prior to the date set for the public hearing, by posting on the board's website www.psychology.ohio.gov, and on the register of Ohio. Such notice shall include:
(1) A statement of the board's intentions to consider adoption, amendment, or rescission of a rule;
(2) A synopsis of the proposed rule, amendment, or rescission thereof or a general statement of the subject matter to which the proposed rule relates; and
(3) The date, time and place of the public hearing on said proposed action.
(B) Any person may:
(1) View the public notice required in paragraph (A) of this rule and any rules which are under consideration as proposed, amended, and/or rescinded rules on the board's website www.psychology.ohio.gov or on the register of Ohio www.registerofohio.state.oh.us.
(2) Request a copy of such rules by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by by mail by writing to the board address (presently "State Board of Psychology, 77 South High Street - 18th Floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215-6108"), no later than two weeks prior to the public hearing date .
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 03/16/2015 and 09/18/2019
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4732.06
Rule Amplifies: 4732.06 , 4732.10, 4732.15
Prior Effective Dates: 9/1/81, 10/1/90, 7/15/00, 7/1/03, 11/29/04