(A) A notice and proposed agenda of each meeting of the board shall be sent to each member of the board, by the executive director, and shall be deemed full and proper notice thereof. A copy of the minutes of the previous meeting shall accompany the agenda for review prior to approval at the next meeting.
(B) Any person may ascertain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings by:
(1) Writing to the following address: "The State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors, 50 West Broad Street, 18th Floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215."
(2) Calling the following telephone number during normal business hours: (614) 466-3651.
(3) Any person may receive notice of all meetings of the board. The executive director shall maintain a list of all persons who have requested such notification.
(C) Any representative of the news media may obtain notice of all special meetings by requesting in writing that such notice be provided. Such notice will only be given, however, to one representative of any particular publication or radio or television station.
The request shall provide the name of the individual media representative to be contacted, the mailing address and a maximum of two telephone numbers where the representative can be reached. The executive director shall maintain a list of all representatives of the news media who have requested notice of special meetings pursuant to this rule.
(D) In the event of a special meeting not of an emergency nature, the executive director shall notify all media representatives on the list of such meeting by doing at least one of the following:
(1) Sending written notice, which must be sent no later than four calendar days prior to the day of the special meeting;
(2) Notifying such representatives personally or by telephone no later than twenty-four hours prior to the special meeting; such telephone notice shall be complete if a message has been left for the representative.
(E) In the event of a special meeting of an emergency nature, the executive director shall notify all media representatives on the list of such meeting by notifying the clerk of the state house press room. In such event, however, the notice need not be given twenty-four hours prior to the meeting but shall be given as soon as possible.
(F) In giving the notices required by paragraph (C) of this rule the executive director may rely on assistance provided by any member or employee of the board and any such notice is complete if given by such member or employee in the manner provided in paragraph (C) of this rule.