(A) Registrants who attend or view a continuing education course which was not given as part of an approved training agency's curriculum or that has not been pre-approved by the board may be submitted to the board for review. The course must be submitted on form(s) prescribed by the board.
(B) The registrant shall provide the following information to the board for consideration:
(1) The name, mailing address, phone, email address, signature and date of the individual requesting the course review;
(2) The number of hours being requested for attending the course;
(3) The course title, location, date and instructor information;
(4) The relevancy to the practice of environmental health and the educational benefits the registrant gained by attending;
(5) The applicable subject matter category;
(6) A copy of the course agenda/itinerary complete with times for each portion of the program and any lunch or breaks that were taken or a copy of the course syllabus or catalog description; and
(7) Verification of attendance.
(C) The board will review requests for individual continuing education course approval at all regularly scheduled board meetings.
(D) It is the sole responsibility of the registrant to ensure that the required evidence of meeting the continuing education requirements is submitted to the board.
(E) Any person falsifying information pertaining to the completion of continuing education coursework or requirements will be subject to revocation of their certificate of registration.
Replaces: part of 4736-11-06