(A) To register as an approved training agency, the agency shall make application on a form prescribed by the board, and include a fee of fifty-four dollars. The fee is non-refundable. A training agency must be a board approved training agency before submitting requests to conduct continuing education activities for registrants.
(B) The board shall maintain a current listing of any approved training agency that provides continuing education for registrants.
(C) The board shall respond to all requests for approval and registration as a training agency within sixty days of receipt.
(D) To be considered for approval as a training agency, the training agency must submit a fifty-four dollar fee, and provide the following information to the board on forms prescribed by the board:
(1) Name, address, and telephone number of training agency;
(2) A description of the purpose of the agency;
(3) Name of continuing education coordinator;
(5) Information indicating whether or not the training agency is accredited and by whom;
(6) A description of the physical facilities, instructional materials, courses, and instructional staff used in continuing education programs by the training agency;
(7) A description of educational benefits to be derived by registrants taking continuing education programs offered by the training agency and the type of training as provided in rule 4736-11-04 of the Administrative Code.
(8) Information indicating that the training agency will monitor attendance and provide evidence of attendance to attendees and the board; and/or
(9) Other information the board deems necessary.
(E) Approved training agency status shall expire on December thirty-first of each year unless renewed by submitting an application for renewal of approved training agency status and the renewal fee of twenty-seven dollars. The date for such application shall be no more than sixty days before the annual expiration date.
(F) The board may audit or monitor courses given by an approved training agency.
(G) The board may deny, refuse to renew, suspend, or revoke approved training agency status for dissemination of false information in connection with the continuing education programs or failure to conform to rules 4736-11-04, 4736-11-05, and/or 4736-11-06 of the Administrative Code.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4736.03, 4736.12
Rule Amplifies: 4736.11, 4736.12
Prior Effective Dates: 10/30/78, 9/15/89, 10/1/99, 7/1/01, 8/1/04, 5/1/08