(A) Prior to the date the course or program is initially being offered, the training agency shall submit the request on form(s) prescribed by the board.
(B) The training agency shall provide the following information to the board for consideration:
(1) The agency name, contact person name, mailing address, phone, email address, signature and date of the agency requesting the course review:
(2) The number of hours being requested for attendees;
(3) The course title, type, location, date(s) and instructor(s) qualification(s);
(4) A description of the course objectives and educational outcomes expected for attendees;
(5) A copy of the course agenda/itinerary complete with times for each portion of the program and any lunch or breaks that are to be provided for attendees;
(6) Brief biographical information on the speakers/presenters for the program; and
(7) Within thirty days of program completion, a roster of attendees and the number of hours each attendee earned must be submitted to the board via mail, email, or fax.
(C) The board will review requests for training agency course approval at all regularly scheduled board meetings.
(D) It is the responsibility of the training agency to ensure that the required evidence of meeting the continuing education requirements is submitted to the board.
(E) Any person or agency falsifying information pertaining to the completion of continuing education coursework or requirement will be subject to the revocation of their certificate of registration or removal of their status as an approved training agency.
Replaced: part of 4736-11-06