(A) A course of study or program of instruction offered for continuing education purposes by an approved training agency shall be submitted to the board at least thirty days prior to the date of the course or program on forms prescribed and furnished by the board. A course of study or program submitted after course or program completion shall not be considered for approval except as provided in paragraph (A) of rule 4736-11-07 of the Administrative Code.
(B) An approved training agency offering a course of study or program of instruction to apply toward the annual continuing education requirements for registration must provide the following information to be considered for approval by the board on forms prescribed and furnished by the board:
(1) The educational objectives of the program or course;
(2) The content of the program or course;
(3) The number of educational hours involved in the program or course;
(4) The names and qualifications of instructors;
(5) Verification that course attendance was properly monitored; and
(6) Verification that the approved training agency will provide the board with a list of attendees within forty-five days of completion of the course.
(C) All courses of study of programs of instruction shall be submitted on an annual basis. All approvals are valid for one year from the date of issue.