Chapter 4736-7 Application for Registration
Application to become a registered sanitarian or sanitarian-in-training shall be made on forms prescribed by the board.
(A) The application to become a registered sanitarian or a sanitarian-in-training shall contain the following:
(1) The name, address, social security number, and telephone number of each applicant;
(2) The name and address of the employer or business connection of each applicant;
(3) The date of the application;
(4) The educational and experience qualifications of each applicant;
(5) A place for the applicant to sign the application form and have it notarized by a notary public;
(6) Information indicating if the applicant is currently registered as a sanitarian by another state.
(7) Information indicating that the application fee is nonrefundable.
(B) Application forms prescribed by the board for a registered sanitarian or sanitarian-in-training may be obtained by contacting the office of the board.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/09/2008 and 04/02/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4736.03
Rule Amplifies: 4736.07
Prior Effective Dates: 6/1/78, 9/15/89, 8/1/04
(A) An applicant shall return the completed application form to the office of the board whereupon the board shall cause a record to be made in accordance with section 4736.07 of the Revised Code. The board shall advise the applicant of the status of the application within sixty days of receipt of the application.
(B) The board shall consider only those applications to become a registered sanitarian or sanitarian-in-training which are accompanied by the appropriate fees as prescribed in section 4736.12 of the Revised Code. The board of sanitarian registration, with the approval of the controlling board, may establish fees in excess of the amounts prescribed in section 4736.12 of the Revised Code provided that such fees do not exceed the amounts prescribed in section 4736.12 of the Revised Code by more than fifty percent.
(C) Each completed application must be accompanied by a check or money order payable in the manner prescribed by the board in the amount of the application fee. The application fees shall be nonrefundable.
(D) Each applicant must cause an official transcript of all academic credits claimed to be forwarded to the board to assure compliance with division (A) of section 4736.08 , division (B) of section 4636.08, or division (C) of section 4736.08 of the Revised Code.