Application to become a registered sanitarian or sanitarian-in-training shall be made on forms prescribed by the board.
(A) The application to become a registered sanitarian or a sanitarian-in-training shall contain the following:
(1) The name, address, social security number, and telephone number of each applicant;
(2) The name and address of the employer or business connection of each applicant;
(3) The date of the application;
(4) The educational and experience qualifications of each applicant;
(5) A place for the applicant to sign the application form and have it notarized by a notary public;
(6) Information indicating if the applicant is currently registered as a sanitarian by another state.
(7) Information indicating that the application fee is nonrefundable.
(B) Application forms prescribed by the board for a registered sanitarian or sanitarian-in-training may be obtained by contacting the office of the board.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/09/2008 and 04/02/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4736.03
Rule Amplifies: 4736.07
Prior Effective Dates: 6/1/78, 9/15/89, 8/1/04