Application to become a registered sanitarian or sanitarian-in-training shall be made on forms prescribed by the board.
(A) The application to become a registered sanitarian or a sanitarian-in-training shall contain the following:
(1) The name, address, social security number, and telephone number of each applicant;
(2) The name and address of the employer or business connection of each applicant;
(3) The date of the application;
(4) The educational and experience qualifications of each applicant;
(5) A place for the applicant to sign the application form and have it notarized by a notary public;
(6) Information indicating if the applicant is currently registered as a sanitarian by another state.
(7) Information indicating that the application fee is nonrefundable.
(B) Application forms prescribed by the board for a registered sanitarian or sanitarian-in-training may be obtained by contacting the office of the board.