(A) A mobile veterinary practice is a form of clinical veterinary practice for companion animals other than a stationary practice, whether veterinarian or non-veterinarian owned, that may be transported or moved from one location to another for delivery of veterinary services.
(B) A mobile veterinary practice facility provides medical and/or surgical services out of a vehicle modified to function as a veterinary facility.
(C) A mobile veterinary practice and mobile veterinary practice facility shall be subject to board inspection and shall comply with the following standards:
(1) The practice shall have a permanent base of operations with a published address and telephone number for making appointments or responding to emergency situations;
(2) All equipment shall be clean, neat, and in good repair;
(3) Equipment appropriate for the procedures performed must be available as required by paragraph (A) of rule 4741-1-03 of the Administrative Code;
(4) If surgical procedures are performed, the requirements of paragraph (G) of rule 4741-1-03 of the Administrative Code must be met;
(5) Drugs and biologics must be maintained as required in paragraph (E) of rule 4741-1-03 of the Administrative Code;
(6) All mobile practices that are not extensions of a stationary veterinary facility shall provide arrangements with a stationary veterinary facility in the general vicinity for follow-up treatment if needed; and
(7) Records must comply with rule 4741-1-21 of the Administrative Code.