(A) Meetings of the board:
(1) The board shall hold at least one annual meeting during November of each year at the place and time designated by the chairperson for the purpose of electing a chairperson and a vice chairperson, who shall act as chairperson in the absence of the chairperson. New officers shall take office January first of the subsequent year.
(2) Meetings of the board may be called by the chairperson at any reasonable time. The chairperson shall call a meeting at any time upon the request of four or more of the board members.
(3) Each board member shall be notified by mail of the time and place of any meeting at least two weeks prior to the date on which the meeting will be held. An agenda setting forth the subjects and areas to be discussed will normally be sent to each member prior to the meeting date. Notification of special meetings of the board may be by the most expedient means. Counsel from the Ohio department of health and the attorney general's office shall be duly notified by the secretary of all meetings of the board.
(4) A majority of board members shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business at any meeting.
(5) Robert's Rules of Order will be used as the guide to business proceedings.
(6) All meetings shall be open to the public unless otherwise designated by the board.
(B) All official forms, literature, stationery, publications, etc., must be approved by the board prior to publication.
(C) No board member shall act officially for the board or convey the impression to others that he is acting officially for the board without prior authorization of the board.
(D) The board shall appoint a secretary pursuant to section 4747.03 of the Revised Code. The secretary may also hold the title of executive director.