(A) Prior to adoption, amendment, or recession of a rule, except an emergency rule, the Ohio board of speech-language pathology and audiology shall give public notice thereof, at least thirty days prior to the date set for public hearing by:
(1) Publishing notice on the 'Register of Ohio' at the Ohio legislative services commission.
(2) Mailing notice to any other person or organization that has filed a request for such notice within the previous three years.
(B) The notice shall include all of the following:
(1) A statement of the board's intention to consider adopting, amending, or rescinding a rule;
(2) A synopsis of the proposed rule, amendment, or rescission or a general statement of the subject to which such rule relates;
(3) A statement of the reason or purpose for adopting, amending, or rescinding the rule;
(4) The date, time, and place of the public hearing;
(5) A statement that copies of the proposed rule, amendment, or recession are available, without charge, from the board's office;
(6) A statement that the public may offer comments on the proposed rule, amendment, or rescission in a letter or in person at the public hearing.