(A) Any person may obtain the time and place of all regularly scheduled board, committee, and subcommittee meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings by:
(1) Contacting the board of speech-language pathology and audiology in writing at its business address, 77 S. High Street, 16th floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215, or by electronic means;
(2) Calling the board of speech-language pathology and audiology at its business office at (614) 466-3145 during normal business hours; or
(3) Consulting the posting located at the business address of the board of speech-language pathology and audiology or on the board's website, .www.slpaud.ohio.gov.
(B) A representative of the news media may obtain notice of all special or emergency meetings of the board, committees, or subcommittees by annually requesting in writing that such notice be provided.
(1) The request must provide the name of the individual to be contacted, his/her mailing address, a maximum of two telephone numbers where it is reasonable to expect that a phone message will be communicated to the individual, and the individual's electronic means address.
(2) The executive director shall maintain a list of all news media representatives requesting notice of special meetings.
(3) Notice of special meetings shall be provided to such media representative via mail, telephone or electronic means at least twenty-four hours prior to the special meeting. Notice of emergency meetings shall be provided to such media representative via telephone or electronic means as soon as possible.
(4) Notice given by mail shall be complete upon mailing. Notice given by telephone shall be complete upon leaving a message containing the meeting information or if after reasonable effort the board has been unable to leave a message. Notice given by electronic means is complete upon the message being sent by the board.
(C) The board shall maintain a list of all persons who request, in writing, notice of board, committee, or subcommittee meetings at which specific subject matters designated by the person are scheduled to be discussed. The request must provide the name of the individual to be contacted, his/her mailing address, his/her electronic means address, and the specific subject matter designated. The board shall, no later than five days prior to the meeting, send by mail or electronic mail an agenda of the meeting to those persons.