Chapter 4753-5 Fees
(A) Pursuant to division (A) of section 4753.11 of the Revised Code the application fee for a speech-language pathologist or audiologist license shall be two hundred dollars to be paid at the time the application is filed with the board. The fee for the conditional license shall be ten dollars. The initial license shall be valid for the biennium in which it is issued. Applications made pursuant to divisions (D) and (E) of section 4753.08 of the Revised Code shall not pay an application fee.
(B) When an initial, restored, or previously expired license is issued less than one hundred days before December thirty-first of the renewal year, the board shall waive the renewal fee and the license shall be considered to have been issued in the next renewal cycle for purposes of the continuing education requirements of rule 4753-4-01 of the Administrative Code.
(1) The biennial renewal licensing fee shall be one hundred twenty dollars for a holder of a speech-language pathology or audiology license. The biennial renewal licensing fee shall be one hundred seventy dollars for individuals who hold both a speech-language pathology and an audiology license.
(2) A license shall be renewed during the period following dissemination of renewal applications by the board and December thirty-first of every other year. The prescribed fee shall be submitted to the board with the application for renewal provided by the board.
(3) The fee for an inactive license shall be twenty-five dollars for each biennial renewal.
(4) The fee for the student permit shall be fifty dollars.
(5) The fee for restoration of an inactive license shall be one hundred twenty dollars. The prescribed fee shall be submitted to the board with the restoration application.
(D) The board of speech-language pathology and audiology pursuant to section 4753.09 and Chapter 4745. of the Revised Code shall issue a renewal card for each license and official duplicate issued by the board to each licensee upon payment of the biennial renewal licensing fee. Each licensee shall display official evidence of renewal with each license or official duplicate in a conspicuous place where the licensee practices speech-language pathology or audiology or both. Any practice after expiration of the license is a violation of section 4753.02 of the Revised Code and shall be reported to the employer of the licensee when applicable.
(E) The late fee for license renewal after December thirty-first of the renewal year shall be one hundred fifty dollars.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 08/01/2017
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4753.05 , 4753.07 , 4753.08 , 4753.11
Rule Amplifies: 4753.07, 4753.08, 4753.091
Prior Effective Dates: 4/22/1976, 2/16/80, 5/5/86, 11/16/92 (Emer.), 2/9/93, 9/10/94, 7/16/99, 7/22/2001, 8/23/2004, 4/24/2006, 12/10/2007, 10/11/10, 8/1/12
The initial licensing fee for a speech-language pathology aide or an audiology aide shall be fifty dollars. The biennial renewal licensing fee shall be fifty dollars. A license shall be renewed on or before the thirty-first day of December of every other year pursuant to division (B) of section 4753.11 of the Revised Code. The prescribed fee shall be submitted to the state treasurer or the board with the application for renewal. Any practice after the expiration of a license is a violation of sections 4753.02 and 4753.99 of the Revised Code.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4753.05
Rule Amplifies: 4753.11, 4753.12
Prior Effective Dates: 4-22-76; 2-16-80; 5-5-86; 11-26-92 (Emer.); 2-9-93; 7-22-01
Rescinded eff 4-24-06