(A) Any person may obtain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings or the time, place, and purpose of any special meeting by:
(1) Visiting the board's website at http://otptat.ohio.gov;
(2) E-mailing the board at board email@example.com;
(3) Writing the board at: "Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Trainers Board, 77 South High Street, Sixteenth floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215-6108";
(4) Calling the board at 614-466-3774 during normal business hours; or
(5) Appearing in person at the board office during normal business hours.
(B) Any person may obtain advance notice of all meetings at which any specific type of public business is to be discussed by identifying the type of public business for which the person desires to be notified and by supplying the Ohio occupational therapy, physical therapy, and athletic trainers board with stamped, pre-addressed envelopes. The board will mail to such person a notice of the time and place of the meeting, and the type of business to be discussed, at least four calendar days before the meeting is scheduled unless the meeting is an emergency meeting.
(C) The board will maintain a list of representatives of the news media who requested in writing notice of special or emergency meetings. The board shall mail to such representatives notice at least four days before special meetings or shall telephone or email notice at least twenty-four hours before special meetings. In the event of an emergency meeting, the representatives of the news media who requested notification shall be notified immediately of the time, place, and purpose of the meeting. News media who requested meeting notification shall supply the board with the name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number of the representative to be contacted.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/12/2011 and 04/01/2017
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4755.411
Rule Amplifies: 121.22
Prior Effective Dates: 5/26/78, 9/1/82, 2/1/92, 3/20/98, 5/25/03, 5/1/05, 5/1/07