(A) All applications for initial licensure shall be submitted to the physical therapy section on forms provided by the section. All applications, fees, statements, and other documents so submitted shall be retained by the section.
(B) Applications shall be:
(1) Typewritten or printed in ink or submitted electronically via the Ohio e-license system;
(2) Signed by the applicant or electronically signed if applying electronically via the Ohio e-license system;
(3) Accompanied by the fee prescribed by rule 4755-24-03 of the Administrative Code; and
(4) Accompanied by such evidence, statements, or documents as specified on the application form and in the instructions from the section.
(C) For the purposes of filing an electronic application via the Ohio e-license system, the board shall supply the applicant with a "UserID" and password. The use of the "UserID" and password provided by the board is solely the responsibility of the individual to whom it is issued and shall be limited to filing an electronic application for initial licensure. The "UserID" and password shall constitute the legally recognized signature for the purposes of this rule and may not be transferred, distributed, or shared with any other person.
(D) Any application received in accordance with this rule that remains incomplete one year after the initial application filing shall be considered to be abandoned and no further processing shall be undertaken with respect to that application.
(1) If the application process extends for a period longer than one year, the board may require updated information as it deems necessary.
(2) No application for licensure may be withdrawn without approval of the board.
(3) Submitted fees shall be neither refundable nor transferable.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/01/2015
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4755.411
Rule Amplifies: 4755.42, 4755.421
Prior Effective Dates: 5/26/78, 9/1/82, 2/1/92, 3/20/98, 5/25/03, 5/1/05, 3/20/08