(A) The board shall maintain separate and combined listings of currently licensed physical therapists and physical therapist assistants along with the licensees' home addresses. The fee for the list of physical therapists and/or physical therapist assistants shall not exceed the actual cost of duplication and mailing.
(B) Any person may obtain a copy of the desired licensee list by:
(1) Writing the board at "Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Trainers Board, Columbus, Ohio, 43215-6108;"
(2) E-mailing the board at email@example.com; or
(3) Calling the board at (614) 466-3774.
(C) The fee to obtain a paper copy of the licensee list shall not exceed the actual cost of duplication and mailing.
(1) The board may require payment prior to producing the list.
(2) Payments shall be made payable to "Treasurer, State of Ohio."
(D) There is no fee to obtain an electronic copy of the licensee list via e-mail.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/07/2010 and 04/01/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4755.411
Rule Amplifies: 4755.41 , 4755.411
Prior Effective Dates: 2/1/92, 8/14/00, 5/1/05, 5/1/06, 5/1/07