(A) A person whose license is revoked or denied under the provisions of section 4755.11 of the Revised Code, may, after one year from the date of revocation or denial, apply for reinstatement of license or reconsideration of denial of license subject to examination prescribed by the rules of the section.
(B) In evaluating an application for reinstatement of license or reconsideration of denial of license, the occupational therapy section shall consider the following:
(1) The nature and severity of the acts which resulted in revocation or denial of license;
(2) The time elapsed since the commission of the acts;
(3) Possible additional violations occurring after the revocation or denial;
(4) Compliance with previous orders of the occupational therapy section; and,
(5) Any evidence of rehabilitation which the applicant may submit to the section.