(A) All applications for licensure shall be submitted to the athletic trainers section in the manner specified by the section. All applications, statements, and other documents so submitted shall be retained by the section.
(B) Applications shall be:
(1) Typewritten or printed in ink or submitted electronically via the Ohio e-license system;
(2) Signed by the applicant or electronically signed if applying electronically via the Ohio e-license system;
(4) Accompanied by such evidence, statements, or other documents as specified by the section.
(C) To assist the athletic trainers section in making its decision regarding an application, the section may require persons filing applications for licensure to appear in person before the section.
(D) For the purposes of filing an electronic application via the Ohio e-license system, the board shall supply the applicant with a "UserID" and password. The use of the "UserID" and password provided by the board is solely the responsibility of the individual to whom it is issued and shall be limited to filing an electronic application for initial licensure. The "UserID" and password shall constitute the legally recognized signature for the purposes of this rule and may not be transferred, distributed, or shared with any other person.
(E) Any application received in accordance with this rule that remains incomplete one year after the initial application filing shall be considered to be abandoned and no further processing shall be undertaken with respect to that application.
(1) If the application process extends for a period longer than one year, the board may require updated information as it deems necessary.
(2) No application for licensure may be withdrawn without approval of the board.
(3) Submitted fees shall be neither refundable nor transferable.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 01/29/2013 and 03/15/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4755.61
Rule Amplifies: 4755.61 , 4755.62
Prior Effective Dates: 4/8/91 (Emer.), 7/8/91, 5/5/00, 5/1/05, 5/1/08, 5/1/11