(A) The athletic trainers section shall officially verify to another regulatory entity the status of an individual's license to practice athletic training in the state of Ohio upon:
(1) Receipt of a written request from a licensee; and
(2) Payment of the license verification fee specified in rule 4755-47-02 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Official verification issued by the board shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) The license number and status of the license;
(2) Any disciplinary action taken against the license; and
(3) The initial issue date and expiration date of the license.
Replaces: Part of former 4755-47-02