(A) A person whose license is revoked or denied under the provisions of section 4755.64 of the Revised Code may, after one year from the date of revocation or denial, apply for reinstatement of the license or reconsideration of the denial of the license subject to examination prescribed by the rules of the section.
(B) In evaluating an application for reinstatement of a license or reconsideration of denial of a license, the athletic trainers section shall consider the following:
(1) The nature and severity of the acts that resulted in revocation or denial of license;
(2) The time elapsed since the commission of the acts;
(3) Possible additional violations occurring after the revocation or denial;
(4) Compliance with previous orders of the athletic trainers section; and
(5) Any evidence of rehabilitation that the applicant may submit to the section.