License fees shall be established by the board in amounts not to exceed the maximum allowable under section 4757.31 of the Revised Code. Fees are subject to change by action of the board, the controlling board, and/or the general assembly.
(A) Fees shall be paid by credit card, certified check or money order made payable to "Treasurer, State of Ohio."
(B) Fees shall be submitted to the board office at the time of the initial application. Renewal fees shall be the same as initial licensure or registration fees.
(C) Fees are not refundable.
(D) Fees for a two-year license or registration of title are as follows. Late renewal shall incur an additional fee of forty dollars except social worker assistant late renewal shall be twenty dollars.
(1) For professional clinical counselor the fee is seventy-five dollars;
(2) For professional counselor the fee is sixty dollars;
(3) For independent social worker the fee is seventy-five dollars;
(4) For social worker the fee is sixty dollars;
(5) For social worker assistant the fee is forty dollars.
(6) For social work temporary license the fee is twenty dollars.
(7) For independent marriage and family therapist the fee is seventy-five dollars;
(8) For marriage and family therapist the fee is sixty dollars;
(9) For marriage and family therapist temporary license the fee is twenty dollars.
(E) Board provided continuing education program fees shall be ten dollars per continuing education hour. The board laws and rules examination for initial licensure shall be ten dollars.
(F) Licensees requesting written board certification of their licensure to other states or entities shall pay a twenty-five dollar fee for that verification.
(G) Licensees requesting replacement wall certificates for name changes or any other reason shall pay a fifteen dollar fee for that wall certificate.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 09/20/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4757.31
Rule Amplifies: 4757.31
Prior Effective Dates: 6-11-85 (Emer.); 9-19-85 (Emer.); 12-19-85; 7-3-97; 9-20-02; 4-10-04; 1-1-06; 10-18-09