Chapter 4758-1 Administrative Rules
(1) By listing such notice on the register of Ohio.
(2) By mailing such notice to any person who requests such in writing and provides the board with a self addressed business size envelope.
(3) By emailing or faxing such notice, one time, to all persons who have requested the board to provide notification of any proposed rule changes.
(4) By placing such notice on the board's world wide web homepage and remaining there until the public hearing record is closed
(B) The board shall furnish the full text of the proposed rules by any one of the following methods:
(1) By listing such rules on the register of Ohio.
(2) By mailing such rules to any person who requests such in writing and who pays the cost of copying and mailing.
(3) By emailing or faxing such rules to all persons upon request.
(4) By placing such rules on the board's world wide web home page and remaining there until the public hearing record is closed.
Any person may ascertain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings of the chemical dependency professionals board and the time, place and purpose of all special meeting of the board by any one of the following methods:
(A) Viewing the current meeting schedules on the board's website.
(B) Emailing, faxing or mailing the board office and requesting the current meeting schedules.
(C) Contacting the board office in person or by telephone during normal business hours and requesting the current meeting schedules.
(A) The unapproved minutes of all board meetings shall be recorded and open to public inspection within ten business days of their recordation.
(B) Within ten business days after their approval by the board, the approved minutes of all board meetings shall be substituted for the unapproved minutes and shall be open to public inspection in the manner provided for in paragraph (A) of this rule.