Chapter 4758-1 Administrative Rules
(1) By listing such notice on the register of Ohio.
(2) By mailing such notice to any person who requests such in writing and provides the board with a self addressed business size envelope.
(3) By emailing or faxing such notice, one time, to all persons who have requested the board to provide notification of any proposed rule changes.
(4) By placing such notice on the board's world wide web homepage and remaining there until the public hearing record is closed
(B) The board shall furnish the full text of the proposed rules by any one of the following methods:
(1) By listing such rules on the register of Ohio.
(2) By mailing such rules to any person who requests such in writing and who pays the cost of copying and mailing.
(3) By emailing or faxing such rules to all persons upon request.
(4) By placing such rules on the board's world wide web home page and remaining there until the public hearing record is closed.
(A) Any person may ascertain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings of the chemical dependency professionals board and the time, place and purpose of all special meeting of the board by any one of the following methods:
(1) Calling the board office by telephone during normal business hours.
(2) Contacting the board office in person during normal business hours.
(3) Any person or organization who makes a written request for such notification and provides the board with a self-addressed business-size envelope.
(B) Any person or organization who makes a written request for routine notification of all regularly scheduled and special meetings of the chemical dependency professionals board and who provides the board with self-addressed business-size envelopes, will receive notice of all such board meetings for a twelve-month period. After twelve months, such notification will cease, unless it is renewed in the manner set forth in this paragraph.
(1) Notices will be mailed at least seven calendar days prior to any regularly scheduled meeting, and at least four calendar days prior to any special meeting, unless the meeting is an emergency meeting. Notices of special meetings will include the type of business to be discussed.
(2) It is the responsibility of the person requesting notification to keep the board informed in writing of changes in his/her current mailing address.
(3) The obligation of the board under paragraph (B) of this rule to each person or organization fully complying with said requirements shall be deemed fully discharged with the mailing of notification to the most current mailing address and name on file with the board for this purpose, as of seven days prior to the particular regularly scheduled meeting.
(C) A representative of a news media organization, or of the business office of a professional organization , may receive notification of a board meeting by making a written request to the board office. The board will compile a mailing list and will mail notification of all regularly scheduled and special meetings to these representatives at their business addresses, in accordance with the schedule in paragraph (B)(1) of this rule.
(D) Any person or organization may receive electronic notification of a board meeting by making a written request to the board office. The board will compile an electronic mailing list and will send electronic notification of all regularly scheduled and special meetings to these individuals in accordance with paragraph (B)(1) of this rule.
(A) The unapproved minutes of all board meetings shall be recorded and open to public inspection within ten business days of their recordation.
(B) Within ten business days after their approval by the board, the approved minutes of all board meetings shall be substituted for the unapproved minutes and shall be open to public inspection in the manner provided for in paragraph (A) of this rule.