(A) At any time prior to hearing, the attorney hearing examiner or presiding board member may direct participation by the representatives of record in a prehearing conference. Such conference may be initiated by the attorney hearing examiner, by the board, or upon motion of either representative.
(B) Prehearing conferences may be held for the following purposes:
(1) Identification of issues;
(2) Obtaining stipulations and admissions;
(3) Agreements limiting the number of witnesses;
(4) Discussion of documents, exhibits, and witness lists;
(5) Estimating the time necessary for hearing;
(6) Discussion of any othe matters tending to expedite the proceedings.
(C) All representatives of record shall attend the prehearing conference fully prepared to discuss the items enumerated in paragraph (B) of this rule.
(D) Procedural orders may be issued by the attorney hearing examiner or presiding board member based upon information obtained at a prehearing conference.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 4759-8-17