(A) The board shall maintain an electronic register of applicants for license and certificate of registration holders to practice home medical equipment services as defined under division (C) of section 4752.01 of the Revised Code. It shall include, if applicable:
(1) The legal name of the business;
(2) The business federal tax identification number and medicare provider number;
(3) Names of shareholders, members or partners owning more than five per cent interest, including social security numbers and birth dates;
(4) Names of on-site management personnel;
(5) Facility address, telephone number, and county;
(6) A list of home medical equipment services provided;
(7) Name of accrediting organization and accreditation number, if applicable; and
(8) Name of insurance company.
(B) The board shall maintain an electronically imaged or paper file containing the original license or certificate of registration, verification of insurance coverage the initial application and any other documentation deemed necessary by the board for the issuance of a license or certificate of registration. The electronically imaged or paper file will also include disciplinary action orders or consent agreements approved by the board. An electronic imaged record shall constitute the official and original record of the board if the original record has been destroyed in accordance with the board's records retention schedule.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4752.17(A)(11)
Rule Amplifies: 4752.17(A)(11)
Prior Effective Dates: 05/23/2005, 08/15/2008, 10/26/2009