(A) Any person or organization may ascertain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings of the Ohio respiratory care board, and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings of the board by any one of the following methods:
(1) Calling the board office by telephone during normal business hours. No collect calls will be accepted under any circumstances.
(2) Inquiring in person at the board office during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding recognized state holidays.
(3) Providing the board with a written request by mail or electronic mail.
(B) Any person or organization who makes written request for routine notification of all regularly scheduled and special meetings of the board by mail or by electronic mail shall be placed on a list. Notification will be made by one of the following methods:
(1) Sending written notice, which must be sent by regular mail or electronic mail no later than four calendar days prior to the day of a regular meeting.
(2) Notice by telephone no later than twenty-four hours prior to a special meeting. Telephone notice shall be complete if a message has been left for the representative, or if, after reasonable effort, the board has been unable to provide such telephone notice.
(C) A representative of a news media organization or of the business office of the Ohio society for respiratory care may obtain telephone or electronic mail notification of emergency board meetings by making written request to the board, including the name of the individual to be contacted, the individual's electronic mailing address, and a maximum of two telephone numbers where the individual can be reached. The board will maintain a list of all representatives who request telephone notice of emergency meeting. Telephone notice shall be complete if a message has been left for the representative or if, after a reasonable effort, the board has been unable to provide such telephone notice. It shall be the responsibility of the news media organization or the business office of the Ohio society for respiratory care to inform the board of any changes in telephone number or electronic mailing address.