(A) No later than ninety days prior to its expiration, the executive director shall make available an application for renewal to each chartered program.
(B) The application for renewal must be completed and returned to the executive director thirty days prior to the expiration of the current certificate.
(C) The charter shall be renewed if the executive director determines the program remains in compliance with the requirements as set forth in section 4765.55 of the Revised Code and this chapter and conducts at least one course each year at or below its classification level.
(D) In order to determine whether a charter remains in compliance with the chartering requirements of this chapter, the division may conduct site inspections. The following written or electronic documentation shall be maintained in the charter's file for the current cycle and one previous charter cycle:
(1) Lesson plans and course schedules;
(2) Evaluations of instructor and student performance;
(3) Documentation of monthly audit of testing materials;
(4) Attendance records for each fire training course conducted by the charter, showing completion of required hours;
(5) Accident and injury report;
(6) Objective check-off sheets;
(7) Documentation that instructors are properly certified as required by this chapter;
(8) Written agreements as outlined in paragraph (B)(5) of rule 4765-11-03 of the Administrative Code;
(9) Documentation of compliance with paragraphs (B)(18) to (B)(21) of rule 4765-11-03 of the Administrative Code;
(10) Documentation of required advisory committee meetings including agendas, attendance records, and minutes of each meeting.
Replaces: Former 4765-11-05