[Comment: For dates and availability of material incorporated by reference in this rule, see paragraph (CC) in rule 4765-11-01 of the Administrative Code.]
(A) A chartered program shall be permitted to administer the state practical testing examination for firefighter certification, if the chartered program meets or exceeds the following requirements:
(1) Has a current and valid charter;
(B) When administering state certification examinations, the chartered program shall meet all of the following:
(1) The program director of the chartered program shall ensure the integrity and security of all practical examinations;
(2) The program director, or his or her designated skills coordinator, shall supervise the practical examinations;
(3) The program director, or his or her designated skills coordinator, shall be responsible for the administration and set up of the practical skills examination;
(4) The program director, or his or her designated skills coordinator, shall ensure practical skills stations are set up prior to the scheduled examination time;
(5) The program director shall allow only instructors who have completed the "Practical Skills Evaluator Training Course" to evaluate students during practical skill examinations. Instructors shall not be permitted to evaluate practical skill examinations that are above the level of the instructor's firefighter certificate;
(6) The program director or his or her designated skills coordinator, shall not permit lead instructors in the fire training course to evaluate any student on the specific skills examination that were taught by the instructor;
(7) The program director shall ensure the safety of the students by providing equipment, supplies, and apparatus that meets the performance objectives for firefighter I and firefighter II of the NFPA 1001 for all practical examinations.
(C) The program director or the program director's designated skills coordinator and skill evaluators shall ensure a candidate is not permitted to directly observe another candidate during the practical skills examination.
(D) The program director shall immediately report to the executive director any potential compromise of the examination process.
(E) The executive director reserves the right to immediately suspend a chartered program's examination rights, if any of the following occur:
(1) There is an allegation of an examination or security compromise;
(2) There is a known examination or security compromise;
(3) There is a potential violation of this rule.