(A) An applicant for a certificate to teach as a continuing education instructor must meet all of the following requirements:
(1) Submits a completed application as approved by the board;
(2) In the preceding five years, has been certified or licensed for at least three years as an EMS provider, registered nurse, or physician assistant;
(3) Satisfies the requirements for a certificate to practice as set forth in paragraphs (A)(6) to (A)(12) of rule 4765-8-01 of the Administrative Code;
(4) Possesses a current and valid certificate to practice as an EMS provider or holds a current and valid Ohio license to practice as a registered nurse or a physician assistant;
(5) Provides a signature from the program director verifying that the applicant has provided written documentation of qualifications to teach continuing education.
(B) Failure to meet any of the requirements in paragraph (A) of this rule may lead to board action under rule 4765-10-03 of the Administrative Code.