(A) An applicant for renewal of a certificate to teach continuing education must meet the following requirements:
(1) Submits a completed renewal application, on a form approved by the board, on or before the expiration date of the current certificate;
(2) Continues to meet the requirements for a certificate to teach as a continuing education instructor as set forth in this chapter;
(4) During the preceding certification cycle, has provided not less than six hours of instruction of an EMS continuing education program offered by an accredited or approved institution;
(5) During the preceding certification cycle, has completed two hours of instructional continuing education related to the objectives, as approved by the board, which can be found at www.ems.ohio.gov;
(6) Unless waived by the board, attends any mandatory meetings for continuing education instructors held by the board.
(C) An applicant for renewal must maintain records relating to the requirements set forth in paragraphs (A)(5) and (A)(6) of this rule for the current and previous certification cycle. Such records are subject to audit by the division, as directed by the board and in accordance with rule 4765-9-02 of the Administrative Code.
(D) A renewed certificate to teach continuing education does not become effective until the expiration of the current certificate.