(A) Each RPAB shall biennially appoint a chair and, if applicable, a vice chair from among its members. Notice of such appointment shall be provided to the state medical director no later than February fifteenth.
(1) In the event of a vacancy in a chair or vice chair position, the RPAB may appoint a replacement from its other members;
(2) Any member appointed to fill a vacancy in the chair or vice chair position prior to the expiration of the term for which the prior chair or vice chair was appointed shall serve for the remainder of the unexpired term;
(3) The chair of each RPAB shall provide contact information to the division that includes mailing address, telephone number and electronic mail address and shall notify the division of any changes in said information.
(B) The regional director or chair of each RPAB shall meet at least four times annually with the state medical director.
(C) Each RPAB shall meet as often as necessary to carry out its duties but at least four times annually.
(1) All meetings shall be open to the public;
(2) Each chair shall notify the state medical director and the division of all scheduled meetings of the RPAB;
(3) Each chair shall submit a meeting agenda to the division a minimum of ten days prior to the meeting date;
(4) Each chair shall notify the division of any canceled meeting no later than twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled date.
Replaces: rule 4765-3-03