(A) Any entity that fails to submit data and information to the data systems, as required under section 4765.06 of the Revised Code or this chapter, may be ineligible to participate in the emergency medical services grants program established under section 4765.07 of the Revised Code and as provided in Chapter 4765-5 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Any entity that fails to submit data and information as required in this chapter shall be notified of this failure in writing. The notification shall advise the organization of:
(1) The requirement to report to the appropriate data system pursuant to section 4765.06 of the Revised Code and this chapter.
(2) The consequences of failing to report as provided in paragraph (A) of this rule.
(C) A copy of the notification created pursuant to paragraph (B) of this rule may be delivered to the following individuals as appropriate:
(1) The chief executive officer of the political subdivision for which the EMS organization provides emergency medical services;
(2) The chief executive officer of the private organization under which the EMS organization is established;
(3) The chief executive officer of the health care facility that provides trauma care;
(4) The chairperson of the appropriate regional physician advisory board.
Replaces: Part of former 4765-13-07, 4765-13-08