(A) Grant applications shall be submitted on forms approved by the board. Applications shall be available in both paper form and electronic form for first priority grants, and may be filed via the mail or electronically. Second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth priority applications shall be completed utilizing the paper form and filed via mail or in person.
(B) Grant applications filed via the mail shall bear the original signature of the principal administrative officer of the applicant.
(C) All grant applications shall include, at a minimum, the following documents and information:
(1) Federal tax identification number;
(2) Contact person, address, and telephone number for the applicant;
(3) Agreement form.
(D) In addition to submitting a grant application, all applicants, whether filing via the mail or electronically, must submit an original W-9 form to the division , unless the W-9 form is already on file with the division.
(E) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter or approved by the board, all grant applications must be completed and received, or completed and postmarked if filing via the mail, by five p.m. of the first day of April in order to be considered for a grant cycle commencing on the first day of July of the same year.
(1) For calendar years in which the first day of April is a Saturday or Sunday, all grant applications must be completed and received, or completed and postmarked if filing via the mail, by five p.m. of the next regular business day.
(2) The board may grant such other extensions of the deadline for applications as it deems necessary or appropriate; however, if an extension is approved, the board shall make a good faith effort to inform all potential grant applicants of the new deadline date.
(3) Grant review will begin after the application deadline.
(F) Applications shall be submitted to the division at such address or web site as is specified in the application form.
(G) Incomplete or illegible applications, or applications that are not consistent with the terms of section 4765.07 of the Revised Code, will not be considered for funding.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/16/2011 and 11/16/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: R.C. 4765.11
Rule Amplifies: R.C. 4765.07
Prior Effective Dates: 10/1/95, 2/22/99, 6/29/01, 1/13/02