(A) All licensed ambulette services shall maintain documentation of all periodical maintenance and repairs performed on each permitted ambulette to include:
(1) Date of service or repair;
(2) Description of service/repair performed;
(3) Documentation of who performed service/repair.
(B) Out of service permitted ambulettes
(1) If a licensed ambulette service removes a permitted ambulette from service it shall place an "out of service" sign in the permitted ambulette to be visible through the windshield with the following information included on the sign:
(a) Date permitted ambulette was taken out of service;
(b) Odometer reading at time permitted ambulette was taken out of service;
(c) Reason permitted ambulette was taken out of service;
(d) Printed name and signature of person responsible for taking permitted ambulette out of service;
(e) The words "out of service" utilizing not less than three inch lettering on front of sign.
(2) If the permitted ambulette is off premises at a repair/maintenance shop for maintenance purposes, no "out of service" sign is required.
(C) Ambulette maintenance/repair records shall be kept for a period of twelve months after the vehicle is removed from inventory.
Replaces: 4766-3-04, 4766-3-08