(A) An AMSO shall ensure compliance with the inspection requirements for physical facilities. The inspection requirments for physical facilities of an AMSO are as follows:
(1) The physical facilities shall be clean and free of debris;
(2) Board issued license(s) shall be prominently displayed in conspicuous location(s) at every licensed facility;
(3) Crew quarters shall be clean;
(4) The physical facilities shall be compliant with local building codes;
(5) The physical facilities shall be compliant with fire codes;
(6) Ohio state board of pharmacy license(s) shall be displayed;
(7) A written sanitation plan shall be on site;
(B) The board may conduct announced and unannounced inspections at any location a licensed AMSO operates at any time, including nights or weekends to determine compliance with Chapter 4766. of the Revised Code and rules promulgated thereunder.
(C) Upon licensure, each AMSO shall prominently display its original certificate of licensure at its headquarters and satellite locations.
(D) An AMSO license is not transferable.