(A) No AMSO shall operate an aircraft without a permit issued in accordance with section 4766.07 of the Revised Code, a temporary permit issued in accordance with this section, or in the event of a disaster situation.
(B) An AMSO may obtain a temporary permit by submitting an executed temporary aircraft permit affidavit on a form prescribed by the board. The temporary aircraft permit affidavit shall include assertions that the AMSO shall:
(1) Use the temporary permit for the sole purpose of temporarily replacing the specific primary aircraft that is out-of-service;
(2) Clearly and conspicuously display the temporary permit on any temporary aircraft used by the AMSO;
(3) Immediately remove the temporary permit from the temporary aircraft upon the return to service of the primary aircraft;
(5) Not use the temporary permit for any purpose when the primary aircraft is in service.
(C) The AMSO shall complete and maintain a log for the temporary permit at any time the temporary permit is used by or removed from a temporary aircraft.
(D) The board shall create a temporary aircraft permit which shall contain a log form to be completed by the AMSO at any time the temporary permit is used by or removed from a temporary aircraft.
(E) An AMSO shall ensure that:
(1) A temporary permit is used only to replace the specific primary aircraft that is out-of-service;
(2) The temporary permit is conspicuously displayed on the temporary aircraft used by the AMSO;
(3) Upon return to service of any primary aircraft, the temporary permit used on a temporary aircraft must be removed immediately;
(4) Any temporary permit not in use shall be stored and made readily available to the board upon request;
(5) The log form on the temporary permit is completed at any time the temporary permit is used by or removed from a temporary aircraft;
(6) No temporary permit shall be used when the specific primary aircraft is in service.