(A) An applicant for an initial certificate to practice or a restored certificate to practice as a radiologist assistant shall file an application under oath in the manner provided in secton 4774.03 of the Revised Code, and provide such other facts and materials as the board requires.
(B) No application shall be considered filed, and shall not be reviewed, until the non-refundable application fee of two hundred dollars has been received by the board.
(C) All application materials submitted to the board by applicants may be thoroughly investigated. The board may contact individuals, agencies, or organizations for recommendations or other information about applicants as the board deems necessary. Applicants may be requested to appear before the board or a representative thereof as part of the application process.
(D) An application shall be considered to be complete when all of the following requirements are met:
(1) The application fee required pursuant to paragraph (B) of this rule has been received by the board;
(2) The applicant has complied with the requirements of paragraph (A) of rule 4774-2-02 of the Administrative Code and the board has received the results of the criminal records checks and any other forms required to be submitted pursuant to paragraph (A) of rule 4774-2-02 of the Administrative Code;
(3) Verification of the applicant's current licensure as a radiographer has been received directly from the "Ohio Department of Health."
(4) Verification of the applicant's current certification has been received by the board directly from the "American Registry of Radiologic Technologists;"
(6) The board is not conducting an investigation, pursuant to section 4774.14 of the Revised Code, of evidence appearing to show that the applicant has violated section 4774.13 of the Revised Code or applicable rules adopted by the board.
(E) If the application is not complete within six months of the date the application is filed with the board because required information, facts, or other materials have not been received by the board, the board may notify the applicant by certified mail that it intends to consider the application abandoned if the application is not completed.
(1) The written notice shall:
(a) Specifically identify the information, facts, or other materials required to complete the application; and
(b) Inform the applicant that the information, facts, or other materials must be received by the deadline date specified; that if the application remains incomplete at the close of business on the deadline date the application may be deemed to be abandoned and no further review of the application will occur; and that if the application is abandoned the submitted fees shall neither be refundable or transferrable to a subsequent application.
(2) If all of the information, facts, or other materials are received by the board by the deadline date and the application is deemed to be complete, the board shall process the application and may require updated information as it deems necessary.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 08/16/2016 and 11/30/2021
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4774.11
Rule Amplifies: 4774.03, 4774.031, 4774.04, 4774.11
Prior Effective Dates: 2/28/09