(A) Persons, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, or any and all other business forms operating a motor vehicle repair business, required to be registered under Chapter 4775. of the Revised Code, shall maintain for a period of four years, written records of and any and all documents related to the following:
(1) Record of repair facility ownership, listing the names and addresses of all owners, partners, officers, and/or directors as applicable.
(2) Current and past certificates of insurance
(3) If, during the record maintenance period, a business name change occurs, all documentation related to said name change
(4) Current and past Ohio bureau of worker's compensation identification numbers and related documents.
(5) Current and past Ohio bureau of unemployment identification number and related documents.
(6) Current and past federal taxpayer identification number and related documents.
(7) Current and past state of Ohio taxpayer identification number and related documents.
(8) Current and past state of Ohio vendor's license number and related documents.
(9) Any and all documentation related to the application for, securing, obtainment, and maintenance of all permits, licenses, registrations, air, ground, and water discharge testing and monitoring, seminar attendance, training completion, investigations, suspensions and revocations, and/or any and all other actions that may be required by, instituted by, or conducted by the environmental protection agency and its state counterpart, the Ohio environmental protection agency.
(10) Any and all documentation pertaining to the purchase of any and all materials necessary to conduct the ordinary or extraordinary business of motor vehicle repair.
(11) All documentation pertaining to compliance with local statutes.
(B) A facility or operator subject to registration shall make available for inspection during business hours the aforementioned records to board personnel upon their request and proof of identification.
(C) A facility or operator subject to registration shall record their registration number in a conspicuous location on each estimate and invoice.
(D) The board may issue window decals of the board's seal to registered businesses. The decals will remain the property of the board, and may be displayed to the public as long as the business remains registered.