(A) The operator of a manufactured home park licensed under rule 4781-12-04 of the Administrative Code shall submit to the commission a list identifying each lot within the manufactured home park, the make and model of the manufactured home placed on the lot, the freestanding auxiliary buildings, room additions or other structures on the lot, and any other documentation, information, or permanently identifying characteristics of the manufactured home as may be required by the commission.
(B) If any changes are proposed within the manufactured home park which would render the information submitted under paragraph (A) of this rule inaccurate, the operator shall submit to the commission within two business days prior to the proposed change a form prescribed by the commission which contains the following:
(1) Information regarding the proposed placement or replacement of any manufactured homes. This information shall contain the affected lot numbers and the make and model of the replacement manufactured home;
(2) Information regarding the proposed placement or replacement of freestanding auxiliary buildings;
(3) Information regarding the proposed construction of room additions, or other accessory structures to any manufactured home;
(4) Information regarding the proposed installation of blocking, support, and tiedown systems of any manufactured home or structure reported under paragraphs (B)(1) to (B)(3) of this rule; and
(5) Information regarding any other permanently identifying characteristics of the manufactured home.
Replaces: 3701-27- 08.3