Chapter 4781-4 Administration
(A) Executive director. The commission may employ an executive director, who is not in the classified civil service, to serve at the pleasure of the commission to carry out duties and functions the commission authorizes. The executive director shall perform the following duties:
(1) With commission approval, secure and manage office space, supplies, and the professional and clerical staff necessary to effectively perform the executive director's and the commission's duties;
(2) Pursuant to the rules the commission adopts, review applications for manufactured homes installer licenses and on behalf of the commission, issue licenses to qualified persons;
(3) Administer the dispute resolution program the commission develops in the event that the commission does not contract with the Ohio Manufactured Homes Association or other entity to administer the program;
(4) Administer any continuing education program the commission develops;
(5) Collect the fees the commission establishes;
(6) Except as provided in (A)(2) and (3) of section 4781.04 of the Revised Code, employ installation inspectors and investigators to serve at the executive director's pleasure to assist in carrying out the executive director's duties under this chapter of the duties the commission delegates to the executive director;
(7) Serve as secretary of the commission and maintain a written record of the commission meetings and proceedings, including keeping minutes of commission meetings and attendance of members who attended such meetings;
(8) Serve as custodian of all records of the commission, and see that all books, records, statements, and other documents required by law to be maintained are properly maintained;
(9) Notify manufactured homes installers of changes in the applicable code section and the rules of the commission; and
(10) Perform in general all duties the commission requests or delegates for the administration and general enforcement of these rules and enacting statutes.
(B) Establishment of committees. The commission may establish from time-to-time such standing and ad hoc committees as the commission members deem appropriate to facilitate the commission's business.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 4781-4-01