(A) In political subdivisions, municipal corporations, townships, or counties where no building department or health department is certified by the commission pursuant to rule 4781-7-04 of the Administrative Code, and no third party agency is certified by the commission in accordance with rule 4781-7-05 of the Administrative Code, the commission staff may perform plans reviews or inspections. The commission staff may also perform plans reviews or inspections in areas where there is a commission certified building department, health department or third party agency, when the certified building department, health department or third party agency is unable to perform inspections in a timely manner. The commission staff may perform plans reviews and inspections in any area, for any reason as it deems necessary to maintain the requirements set forth in Chapter 4781-7-01 of the Administrative Code. The inspections and plans reviews set forth in this rule are for the purpose of ensuring that installations of manufactured homes conform with the standards pursuant to Chapter 4781-6 of the Administrative Code and are not investigation inspections under rule 4781-8-08 of the Administrative Code or as part of dispute resolution investigations under rule 4781-10-01 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Non-refundable fees charged by the commission for the inspection(s), and plans reviews and inspections shall be as follows:
(1) The fee for plans review shall be fifty dollars.
(2) The fee for a footing inspection shall be one hundred dollars.
(3) The fee for a final inspection shall be one hundred dollars.
(4) The fee for an electrical safety inspection shall be one hundred dollars.
(5) The fee for additional inspections to ensure compliance with Chapter 4781. of the Revised Code and/or the rules promulgated thereunder shall be onehundred dollars where the additional inspection is performed on a separate trip to the manufactured home from the inspections in paragraph (B)(2), (B)(3) or (B)(4) of this rule. Examples of such additional inspections include but are not limited to: re-inspections, existing footing inspections, site preparation inspections, plumbing inspections, mechanical inspections, electrical inspections, sewer connection inspections, and inspections as required by the inspector having jurisdiction, or as requested by the licensed installer or home owner, or designee.
(6) The fee for a commission performed inspection and replacement of the OMHC seal when the inspection is provided by the commission shall be current commission approved price of the seal plus the actual cost of the inspection plus twenty per cent overhead.
(7) The fee for a temporary occupancy permit when the inspection is provided by the commission shall be seventy-five dollars plus twenty per cent overhead.
(8) The fee for a final inspection seal shall be one hundred dollars and the fee for a temporary occupancy permit shall be seventy-five dollars. The fee for a replacement final inspection seal a temporary occupancy permit shall be the same as the original.
(9) If the commission delegates any part of the inspection to a third party, the fee for that plans review, inspection or part of an inspection shall be the cost to the commission for the delegated inspection plus twenty per cent overhead.
(10) All fees shall be paid by check or money order payable to "Treasurer, State of Ohio" or by credit card. Any online credit card payment may be subject to a convenience fee as charged to the commission.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 10/01/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4781.04, 4781.07, 4781.14
Rule Amplifies: 4781.04, 4781.07, 4781.14
Prior Effective Dates: 07/01/2007, 01/01/2010