(A) A motor carrier or railroad required to pay fees pursuant to rule 4901:2-9-03 of the Administrative Code, shall submit payment and all requisite forms prescribed by the commission. Such forms shall, at a minimum, contain all of the following:
(1) The name of the entity that will be responsible for the shipment, including any doing business as (dba) names;
(2) Contact person including name, title, organization name, email address, phone number(s); and address of physical principal place of business, including city, state, and zip code. Post office (PO) boxes are not acceptable;
(3) In the case of a motor carrier, the motor carrier's United States department of transportation number shall also be provided;
(4) The date of the shipment;
(5) The shipment origin;
(6) The shipment destination;
(7) List of radionuclides required to be documented on the hazardous material shipping paper(s) and label(s) as specified in Subpart C of Title 49, sections 100 through 185 of the C.F.R. effective in accordance with paragraph (B) of rule 4901:2-9-01 of the Administrative Code, and the activity of those radionuclides described in systems international units;
(8) For shipments by motor carriers, the state that will perform the commercial vehicle safety alliance, level VI inspection, prior to the arrival of the shipment in the state of Ohio;
(9) For rail shipments, the number of casks that will be shipped;
(10) The total amount of fees due; and
(11) The total amount of fees being paid.
(B) Upon payment and satisfactory completion of all forms, each motor carrier or railroad shall be issued a receipt that shall serve as proof that payment has been made.
(C) In the event that a form is incomplete, the commission shall, in a timely manner, contact the motor carrier or railroad using the contact information of record on file with the commission; to advise on all deficiencies of the forms in order that the motor carrier or railroad can correct any inadequacies. The motor carrier is responsible for providing the commission with updated contact information.
(D) The receipt shall be retained by the driver on the vehicle during the shipment.
(E) At the conclusion of the shipment, the driver shall provide the receipt to the motor carrier which shall retain the receipt for a period of eighteen months from the date of the shipment.
(F) Should a shipment be delayed or rescheduled to a date other than that which was contained in the original application, a motor carrier or railroad may request to change the applicable date. Such requests shall be made in writing to the commission and submitted immediately once the change of date is known. Any fees paid for the original shipment date shall be applied to the new date and a revised receipt shall be issued.