(A) The parties to a commission proceeding shall include:
(1) Any person who files an application, petition, long-term forecast report, or complaint.
(2) Any public utility, railroad, or private motor carrier against whom a complaint is filed.
(3) Any public utility, railroad, or private motor carrier whose rates, charges, practices, policies, or actions are designated as the subject of a commission investigation.
(7) Any person who files a request for an administrative hearing in a transportation civil forfeiture case.
(8) Any other person expressly made a party by order of the commission.
(B) If any public utility, railroad, or private motor carrier referred to in paragraph (A)(2)
or (A)(3) of this rule is operated by a receiver or trustee, the receiver or trustee shall also be made a party.
(C) Except for purposes of rules 4901-1-02, 4901-1-03, 4901-1-04, 4901-1-05, 4901-1-06, 4901-1-07, 4901-1-12, 4901-1-13, 4901-1-15, 4901-1-18, 4901-1-26, 4901-1-30, 4901-1-31, 4901-1-32, 4901-1-33, and 4901-1-34 of the Administrative Code, the commission staff shall not be considered a party to any proceeding.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 03/26/2014 and 03/26/2019
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 4901.13
Rule Amplifies: 4901.13, 4903.221, 4935.04(G)
Prior Effective Dates: 3/1/81, 12/25/87, 5/7/07