(A) As a part of its tariff(s), each waterworks company and/or sewage disposal system company shall maintain on file with the commission all of the following:
(2) A statement that nothing within the company's tariff shall take precedence over the rules set forth in this chapter, unless otherwise specifically ordered by the commission pursuant to rule 4901:1-15-02 of the Administrative Code.
(3) A table of contents.
(4) A complete tariff subject index in alphabetical order, showing the organization of the tariff and the effective date of each subject.
(5) A definition section with the words or phrases to be defined in alphabetical order.
(6) Rate schedule(s) and miscellaneous charge(s).
(7) A copy of each type of application-for-service form used by the company.
(8) Rules and regulations under which service is furnished shall include, but not be limited to:
(a) Provisions addressing company service lines.
(b) Provisions addressing customer service lines.
(c) Disconnect and reconnect provisions.
(d) Service connection and tap-in provisions.
(e) Meter installation, if applicable.
(f) Curb stops, main extensions, and access to premises.
(9) Provisions addressing bills and payments which shall include, but not be limited to, billing intervals and procedures, due date(s), and late payment procedures .
(10) Provisions addressing contracts for service which shall include, but not be limited to, contracts for service, special contracts, temporary service, and customer deposits.
(11) Map(s) which define the service territory of the company.
(B) The tariffs of each waterworks company and/or sewage disposal system company must be printed on paper which is eight and one half inches by eleven inches nominal size, printed on one side only, and on white, hard paper of good quality. Colored paper is not acceptable. Typewritten sheets, or those carrying pen and/or ink notations are not acceptable. All tariffs must be legible. Tariffs may be filed by electronic media.
(C) Each tariff sheet of the tariffs of each waterworks company and/or sewage disposal system company shall contain all of the following:
(1) Company name at top left page.
(2) P.U.C.O. number at top center page.
(3) Sheet and revision numbers at top right page. Section number, where applicable, shall appear below sheet and revision numbers.
(4) Issued date at bottom left page.
(5) Authorizing docket case number, and date of the commission order approving the tariff or revision at bottom center page.
(6) "Issued by" statement at bottom center page.
(7) Effective date at bottom right page.
(D) A copy of each type of bill form used by the company and a copy of the company's notification of customer rights shall be maintained on file with the commission and include the date of filing at the bottom of the documents. The documents shall be attached to the back of the company's tariff(s). The attachment shall not be considered an official part of the tariff and, therefore, shall not bear any tariff page markings.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 08/03/2012 and 05/31/2017
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 4905.04
Rule Amplifies: 4905.06
Prior Effective Dates: 6/1/77, 10/30/87, 12/12/91, 3/24/03, 12/11/05, 8/22/08