(A) Level 3 standard review qualifying criteria
In order for the application to be approved by the EDU under the level 3 review procedure, the following conditions must apply:
(1) The generation facility does not qualify or failed to meet the level 1 or level 2 interconnection review requirements.
(3) The generation facility has a nameplate capacity of twenty megawatts or less.
(B) Level 3 approval criteria
(1) Level 3 standard review procedure shall use the determinations made in the scoping meeting and any feasibility, system impact, or facilities study defined in rule 4901:1-22-09 of the Administrative Code for technical analysis of the applicant's proposed distributed generation facility installation.
(2) The EDU shall approve an application for interconnection under level 3 review procedures if the EDU determines that the safety and reliability of the public utility's transmission or distribution system will not be compromised by interconnecting with the generation facility.
(C) Level 3 fees
(1) The EDU's tariff for level 3 standard review fees will include the following:
(a) An application fee of up to one hundred dollars, plus two dollars per kilowatt of the system's nameplate capacity.
(i) The cost of engineering work done as part of any feasibility, system impact or facilities study, billed at actual cost.
(ii) The actual cost of any modifications of the EDU's system that would otherwise not be done but for the applicant's interconnection request.
(2) Within five business days after completion of the level 3 standard procedure including any applicable feasibility, system impact or facilities studies leading to the EDU's approval for interconnection of the applicant's proposed distributed generation facility installation and collection by the EDU of all the actual costs for the studies as billed to the applicant, the EDU shall provide the applicant with a standard interconnection agreement.