(A) The level of the incentives associated with any reasonable arrangement established pursuant to this chapter shall be determined as part of the commission's review and approval of the applications filed pursuant to this chapter. Incentives shall only be applicable to the service(s) taken from the electric utility by the customer receiving the incentives.
(B) Incentives may be based on, but not limited to:
(1) Demand discounts.
(2) Percentages of total bills, or portions of bills.
(3) Direct contributions.
(4) Reflections of cost savings to the electric utility.
(5) Shared savings.
(6) Some combination of the required criteria.
(C) Upon commission approval of an application, the reasonable arrangement, as approved, shall be:
(1) Posted on the commission's docketing information system.
(2) Accessible through the commission's web site.
(3) Under the supervision and regulation of the commission, and subject to change, alteration, or modification by the commission.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates:
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 4905.31, 4928.02, 4928.06
Rule Amplifies: 4905.31, 4928.02
Prior Effective Dates: 4/2/09