(A) A construction notice filed with the board shall contain the information described in paragraphs (B) and (C) of this rule. If the applicant requests expedited processing of the construction notice, in addition to filing the notice with the docketing department, the applicant shall also serve a copy of the construction notice directly with the executive director or the executive director's designee at or before the filing of the expedited construction notice by hand delivery or overnight courier service.
(B) A construction notice shall contain the following information:
(1) The name of the project.
(2) A brief description of the project, including a map depicting the facility's location and the reason why the project meets the requirements for a construction notice.
(3) If the proposed construction notice project is an electric power transmission line or gas or natural gas transmission line, a statement explaining the need for the proposed facility.
(4) The anticipated construction schedule and proposed in-service date of the project.
(5) The estimated capital costs of the project.
(6) A description of the operating characteristics, estimated number and types of structures required, and right-of-way requirements.
(7) An area map of not less than 1:24,000 scale clearly depicting the facility's centerline, with clearly marked streets, roads, and highways, and clearly written instructions for locating and viewing the facility.
(8) A list of properties for which the applicant has obtained easements, options, and/or land use agreements necessary to construct and operate the facility and a list of the additional properties for which such agreements have not been obtained.
(C) Documentation that the chief executive officer of each municipal corporation and county, and the head of each public agency charged with protecting the environment or of planning land use in the area in which any portion of the facility is to be located have been notified of the project and have been provided a copy of the construction notice.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/10/2008 and 11/30/2013
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 4906.03
Rule Amplifies: 4906.03 , 4906.06
Prior Effective Dates: 5/7/79, 10/10/78, 3/20/87, 8/28/98, 12/15/03, 6/17/05